To submit a custom theme to the Rainmaker Platform for review, please fill in the form and select the Choose File button. Your upload should be a zipped archive of your child theme files.
Some points of interest on the theme review process:
- We will review the submitted theme files to verify that it doesn’t contain code that could harm our systems or the user’s site.
- We will contact you via email if we require more information about your theme.
- We are not able to make guarantees on turnaround or that themes will be accepted.
- Our goal is to provide a first review within a week from the time a theme is submitted for review.
- The review time for themes with complex customization and/or additional plugin requirements may take additional time, since they must be thoroughly tested to ensure compatibility with the Rainmaker Platform.
- Themes that require custom code, post types, or plugins to work, will generally be incompatible with the Rainmaker Platform.
- Themes are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rainmaker Platform and Rainmaker Digital LLC accept no liability for the use of third party themes. By clicking Send you accept that any actions taken as a result of our decision are the user’s responsibility.